Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Three

Appetizer: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
5ish -this year I turned 40 which I was dreading all year long but once it came, it wasn't so bad. Over the years, I have started to dislike celebrating holidays of any sort and I'm trying to figure out why. One reason is that I hate consumerism and buying things just because its a holiday or for no apparent need. Another reason might be that when a big deal is made leading up to anything, it usually doesn't live up to my expectations so I'm a little disappointed. Wow, I sound like such a scrooge but just trying to be honest and evaluate my intentions....

Soup: What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Liar

Salad: Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Ocasionally, they are brown with a little bit of a leapord print that is barely noticeable.

Main Course: If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
My mother, Junanne Peck

Dessert: Name a beverage that you enjoy.
A tall Breve Vanilla Latte

2 comments:

Marsha said...

40... that's so young these days. I am enjoying reading the soup answers people are giving this week... and find myself agreeing with many of them... nice feast and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE lattes too. You have a wonderful feast this week. Have a great weekend.