Saturday, September 29, 2007

NAMES
We name our children, we name our pets, we hate our names, we love our names, we get nicknames. What's your name story? If you want to explore puppy names, click HERE.


My name was chosen by a doctor/friend of my mothers. My mother asked her if she had any ideas of what my name should be and Carla was what she chose. I wasn't given a middle name because my mother didn't have one and I guess she thought I didn't need one. I hated it all through childhood that I didn't have a middle name so when I got divorced from my highschool sweetheart of 15 years, I took my maiden name back and added a middle name to my liking. Therefore I am now Carla Nikol Wilson. Remarried now but never changed my name, I worked hard to get that back and customize it. ha ha

3 comments:

Lapa said...

Good taste.
Meet best portuguese writer in my blog, please.

CRIST�V�O DE AGUIAR

paisley said...

good for you.. i am thinking seriously about changing mine.. i have a hyphenated left over as i didn't know you have to ask for them to remove the stupid thing when you got divorced!!!!! someday......

Crafty Green Poet said...

the middle name is a funny thing. I'm glad i've got one!