Thursday, January 01, 2009

affirmation for 2009 i received at unity north burning bowl ceremony last night, thought i'd share it for those that may benefit from this affirmation and weren't present to receive it....

i now release and forgive all persons, all places, all things, and all conditions of the past and the present which are no longer a part of the Divine Plan for my on-going good.
i do give thanks that i am now released and forgiven by all persons, all places, all things, and all conditions of the past and the present which are no longer a part of the Divine Plan for my on-going good.
thank you father, mother, god for my freedom from the mistakes of the past and the results of the mistakes of the past.
i now attract to me my highest good, thank you, thank you, thank youou

may your 2009 be peaceful, prosperous and full of opportunities to grow....

No comments: