Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ten on Tuesday: 10 Things You've Been Putting Off

Ten Things I've been putting off....

1. Getting a car wash.
2. Taking the GRE to apply for graduate school.
3. Going for my yearly check up at the OB/GYN.
4. Going to the gym.
5. Dropping off clothes at the dry cleaners.
6. Writing.
7. Doing my weekly art project 2 other friends and I assigning eachother weekly.
8. Coloring my hair.
9. Paying my Ad Valorem Tax on my car.
10. Looking for another apartment to move to at the end of our lease.

Wow, now I feel like a loser....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put #1 and #3 on my list, too. Hey, don't feel like a loser! I'm viewing mine as an urgent "To Do" list.

Hootin Anni said...

....which reminds me of the old commercial "Only her hairdresser knows for sure".

Bonnie Jacobs said...

You wrote: "Taking the GRE to apply for graduate school."

What would you like to study in graduate school?

Carla Nikol said...

I would like Literary Studies but somehow tie in Gender Studies and Sociology into a thesis. I am interested in the "missing community" in our society these days. What they call the "third place" not home, not work but a place to hang out and connect with others like a coffee shop or bookstore but lately these have turned into mini offices for those on their laptops. It seems no one is really taking the time to communicate with others unless it involves making money.