Saturday, September 22, 2007


OREO

OREO ~ Tell us about your favorite cookie. If you aren't a fan of this kind of cookie, choose another as your subject. If you have a favorite way to eat an oreo (or any cookie), tell us about it. Did you help your grandmother make cookies?Instructions are in the sidebar to the right

My favorite Cookies are all Girl Scout Cookies. I remember when I was growing up, I couldn't wait until Girl Scout Cookies went on sale. I always asked my mom why they didn't sell them in the grocery stores year round. Maybe their strategy is to build up anticipation to increase sales during that shortest of seasons.

My very favorite is the Samoa. I love the chewy carmel with the chocolate coating and coconut sprinkles. It almost reminds me of a candy bar but better. Someone once told me if I put them in the microwave for a few seconds, they get all warm and melted like a real Samoa. I have yet to try that since I like them just the way they are.

A close second would be the Thin Mints. I think I can eat an entire roll in one sitting with a big glass of cold milk.

Third would have to be Tagalongs with all of that peanut buttery flavor.

Wow, I'm getting hungry just thinking about all of these cookies, does anyone know when they start taking orders again?

2 comments:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks for joining the fun at Weekend Wordsmith. I have linked your cookie post here:
http://weekendwordsmith.blogspot.com/2007/09/oreo.html

You are the first one this weekend, and I hope you'll play again. We gave ourselves permission to post about ANY word on the list at ANY time we choose, so feel free to look down through the list and write about other posts.

paisley said...

foe me,,, tagalongs,, hands down!!!!!