Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Sixty One
September 21st, 2007 Category: The Feasts, 2007
{Featured Flickr Feast by tclement}

Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art?

Writing first and foremost, music is next, collages are after that at the present moment with photography a millisecond behind. Of course as soon as I see art of another medium that touches my soul, my favorites can change. I reserve the right to change my mind right?

Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Dinner at Joey D's - a rack of ribs, fries and a salad last night with my husband before going to see a free sneak preview of "Heartbreak Kid".

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

Easily an 8 but if pmsing, a 12.

Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

Maybe if I were to condense all of the minutes into one cluster instead of interspersed throughout the day, an hour.

Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

70 degrees usually but sometimes at night I'll drop it to 68 and curl up under the covers.

No comments: